Seeking: Wedding and Event Coordinator
Position Overview: The Wedding and Event Coordinator is responsible for the organization of Oak & Lily’s wedding and event bookings. Administration and communications are the main focus of the position’s role. Serving clients from inquiry to execution, this role also supports the lead designer and production team in making certain that information regarding each event is gathered accurately and shared effectively to ensure the smooth delivery of services.
- Represent Oak & Lily in a professional and courteous manner.
- Manage all incoming wedding and event inquiries.
- Secure appointment times for client consultations and maintain the event calendar.
- Create estimates/invoices for clients.
- Coordinate bookings and client payments.
- Maintain client files with event details and vendor contacts.
- Manage client communications.
- Assist in event pre-production. Maintain event inventory and supplies.
- Assist in the production, delivery, set up/takedown of events.
- Maintain event portfolio and social media events engagement.
You are well organized and coordinated and can handle multiple tasks at once.
You are meticulous about details and understand how important they are for any event.
You have a positive attitude and are able to confidently help clients navigate through the event planning process.
You have excellent listening skills and will be able to carefully articulate your client’s wishes to make them a reality.
You are environmentally conscious, and understand the importance of sustainable floristry in the event industry.
*Experienced in the floral/event industry.
*Valid driver’s license.
high season (april-october) 30+ hours/week
Interested candidates are invited to apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: job applicant) with a resume and cover letter telling us what makes you the perfect fit for our team.
We can’t wait to meet you!